I see a lot of blogs about 'a day in the life' and these stuff always look so glamorous so I decided to show you how I'm spending my friday night. Expect GLAM guys!!!!
1. I go to my bathroom, put my hand on my hair and form 'sexy' pose
2. I take off my make up in a not so sexy way
3. Make up off
4. Comb my hair and try to show you my faux hawk but that was a fail
5. Second attempt to show my faux hawk so this time I'm pointing. You MUST see it
6. Out of the shower. runs to grab camera (like this is normal) to take a picture and not looking one bit like a bond girl :(
7. Towel dried my hair and showing you it's natural curls in what looks like a mug shot
8. Well, I'm deep conditioning my hair hence my polka dot shower cap
9. Securing that shower cap with a silk scarf
10. Get on the blog to upload this stuff
What do you think? Is this a glam friday night or what?
On a more serious note, there's a new beauty must have for people who like make up but just can't be arsed to do a full face. It's a BB cream. Well, it's not new but I just found out about it. I love this stuff, I just apply it like I would apply cream on my face with no primer, concealer or foundation and the awesome thing is that it is actually treating your skin at the same time and it DOES NOT look cakey. The annoying thing is if you have oily/combination skin, you may need to take your blotting sheets with you.....
I use the SMASH BOX BB CREAM IN DARK. It's a little dark for me but I can't be bothered. I get too pale these days.
Have w lovely weekend guys,
Lots of love and more love